Sunday 7 September 2014

John Masters Organics Hair Pomade


You know that moment when you first try a new beauty product and just go "Wow, where have you been all my life!?!"? Then, when you run out of it and have to revert to something else to get by until you can get your hands on said miracle again? This is the true litmus test of a beauty "must have".

For me and my hair, John Masters Organics pomade is IT. Simply the best styling product ever. I have course, naturally wavy, and very thick hair. The only way to make it smooth involves a tussle with many scorching appliances, thus the ends tend to fuzz and break. Finishing my ends with a coating of John's pomade adds shine, softness and nice piecy-ness.

Made with all natural organic ingredients, the pomade actually improves my ends over time. Love that when I rub it into my hands and coif, I don't have any slick chemical residue on my hands - just rub it further into my cuticles. Great softener for dry skin too! And it smells.....oh, just incredibly awesome.

A bit pricey for a styling product, but 1) one jar lasts almost six months because you only need a pea-size amount, and 2) hey, we are talking about my crowing glory here. Qualifies for free shipping at well.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment