Thursday 2 October 2014

Chameleon Handbag Inserts

Tired of digging through the bottom of your bag to find the pen languishing at the bottom? Dread the thought of switching bags, plucking and depositing item upon item, hoping you don't miss anything? You clearly have not heard about handbag inserts! There are a ton of inserts on the market, from upscale Hermes to Etsy home-based sewers' creations. My favourite is the Chameleon! Thanks to this ingenious design, my fingers always know where to go to find whatever I need without hunting.

For me, Chameleon's are a step above due to several ingenious features:

  • a row of small vertical slots on one long side - perfect for a Tide pen, my Space Pen (more on that later!), my Wenger Swiss Clipper (as featured here), and lip balm
  • two zippered compartments - one the perfect size for business cards
  • slots on the shorts side, both interior and exterior, for tissue, gum, hand sani, etc.
  • the large interior slot big enough for sunnies and my wallet, and the compact reading glasses I must carry for DH!
  • tiny handles to easily remove and insert the Chameleon between bags

The Chameleon bag insert comes in a variety of sizes and colours. Mine is the small in lime green. I've also had the medium, but tend to carry smaller bags - the small even fits into my Rebecca Minkoff Affair.

They are a pittance for their usefulness. Order at www.chameleoninserts.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment