Sunday 5 October 2014

Ways to Wear Pandora

Pandora has become the fastest-growing jewelry company in the past decade, and with good reason. The bracelets and charms allow for personalization and are at a price-point perfect for gift-giving and minor self-indulging. Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit it's a pretty savvy marketing strategy!

Thanks to local jewelry heaven, Posh Gallery, my collection started over eight years ago. I've bought and sold so much - at one point even had the solid gold bracelet! - and have now honed my inventory to:

Clips and multiples above; unique meaningful charms below.

When I see others with Pandora, they are inevitably wearing a single bracelet with a hodge-podge of charms. I'm surprised so few take advantage of the plethora of ways to wear this jewelry.

Actually, my favourite way to wear the bracelets is without charms at all, connecting the silver and leather to make one-long five-strand bracelet:

Or use the double Diva clips (now discontinued) without any other charms:

I also often wear my cache as necklaces using the long leather cord or both silver bracelets as a choker:

Ladies, get creative with your Pandora! And excuse the housecoat ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment