Thursday 25 September 2014

Wenger Swiss Clipper

Out and about, and discover a hanging thread? No problem! Hangnail? Da nada! Something stuck in your teeth, or errant brow hair? Dinna fash! You always have your trusty Wenger Swiss Clipper with you, so none of these situations pose a threat.

Seriously, this little gadget is one of the best investments I've ever made. It's so tiny it fits into the pen slot of my purse, and has come to the rescue more times than I can count.

It's such a good investment I've made it twice...after forgetting to remove it from my purse while going through airport security - the tiny knife is an on-board no-no - so always put in your carry-on when travelling or leave it at home (which sucks when you have a painful hangnail and realize you don't have it!). Wenger now makes an airplane-safe version with a different tool than the knife, but I still suspect security would be wary of the scissors.

At $25-30 at various retailers, this is an invaluable asset and incredible bang for buck. I got both of mine at House of Knives in Orchard Park Shopping Mall in Kelowna, BC.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment